Doddl Baby Cutlery and Case£11.95 Regular price
Doddl baby cutlery set and travel case
At doddl, we make clever kids’ products that are especially designed to make mealtimes easier and more enjoyable.
Certified safe, this two-piece set encourages your baby to learn at every mealtime, helping to develop skills and coordination with both hands.
Expertly designed to help your baby get to grips with cutlery - and begin their exploration of food!
- Designed to help you safely introduce cutlery from 6+ months
- Encourages self-feeding and exploration of foods, textures and tastes
- Smooth ends feel comfortable in your baby’s mouth - building positive associations with both cutlery and mealtimes
- Short, ergonomic handles allow basic palmer grip, with soft touch areas to help develop a more advanced pincer grip
- Complements baby-led weaning and encourages self-feeding
Suitable for babies 6+ months
Certified safe for babies
BPA and phthalates free materials
Short and compact handles make cutlery easier to grip and control
Bright soft touch areas help finger placement
Utensil ends perfectly sized for little mouths and shaped for comfort
2-piece set builds familiarity with cutlery and encourages babies to hold a piece in each hand, working both sides of the brain equally
Bright and functional compact case keeps cutlery safe and hygienic