Clevamama ClevaFoam® Support Mattress - Increased AirFlow - 70 x 140 x 9 cm Cot Bed Size£149.99 Regular price
Made with ClevaFoam® technology, this baby mattress supports your little one's rapidly growing body and developing joints. It protects the round shape of your baby’s soft head to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly). This is the only product scientifically proven to reduce pressure on the back of your baby’s head by 50% and to increase support by 80% (Trinity College, University of Dublin, Ireland).
The uniquely formulated ClevaFoam® with its open cell structure is 100% breathable, has significantly reduced heat retention and is remarkably lightweight.
For your baby’s comfort and safety, it is hypo-allergenic, pH balanced and phthalates, toxin and formaldehyde free. Suitable for babies with asthma and allergies. During the manufacturing process we only use water as an alternative blowing agent, so there are no harmful chemicals to worry about.
140 x 70 x 9 cm
• ClevaFoam® technology to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome, or Plagiocephaly
• Breathable and lightweight with reduced heat retention, to help prevent overheating, so your baby sleeps comfortably
• Hypoallergenic, pH balanced & toxin free; making it ideal for soft skin and also suitable for babies with asthma & allergies.
• Super soft, breathable, and easy to remove machine washable outer cover has a reverse zip for your child's safety.
• Our mattress has been independently tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
• Recommended suitable for infants from 0+ months
• Comes with a 3 year guarantee.
• Mattress is vacuum packed at manufacturing to ensure it comes to you in perfect condition.